The Institute of Circuit Technology
The Institute of Circuit Technology was established in 1974. Since then, it has successfully provided technology based training and information to PCB technologists and engineers, keeping them aware of developments in the industry.
- ICT Northern Seminar Dec 2016
- EIPC Workshop PCB Bio MEMs
- ICT Hayling Island Seminar Sept 2016
- ICT Journal Vol 9 Apr - Sept 2016 : Supplement
- Ventec Secures Exclusive UK Distribution Rights for Advanced Copper Foil Inc
- ICT Journal Vol 9 No 3 - Sept 2016
- Harrogate Winter Seminar 1st Dec 2016
- Crabs Project wins Environmental Award
- BSI Link Page
- 3 Peaks Challenge
The ICT facilitates dissemination of knowledge and expertise by a series of seminars and symposiums in varying locations.
The ICT Quarterly Journal contains papers and information regarding novel processes and techniques. Event reports and membership news.
The ICT provides an annual Foundation Course in PCB manufacture and design. This is a valuable source of information for enginneers wishing to widen their knowledge and experience of the application of cost effective and reliable processes and techniques.
The ICT provides a membership qualification program for professionals who can attain Associate, Member or Fellow gradings in the Institue.
For further information about the ICT, contact:
Telephone: 01573 226131