The Institute of Circuit Technology
The Institute of Circuit Technology was established in 1974. Since then, it has successfully provided technology based training and information to PCB technologists and engineers, keeping them aware of developments in the industry.
- Ventec's UK Facility Accredited toAerospace Supplier Quality System Certification (AS9100 Rev C)
- ICT/NUKCG Annual Foundation Course April 24th-27th 2017
- Whisker Test Methods for Electronic and Electric Components
- Glossary of Terms in Common Use
- EIPC Winter Conference Salzburg Feb 2017
- New Standards for Low Halogen Laminates - Comments please by 20th Feb
- BSI Standards Update March 2017
- Lead Free Hand Soldering and Desoldering
- ICT Spring Seminar and AGM 14th Mar 2017
- ICT Journal Vol 10 No 2
The ICT facilitates dissemination of knowledge and expertise by a series of seminars and symposiums in varying locations.
The ICT Quarterly Journal contains papers and information regarding novel processes and techniques. Event reports and membership news.
The ICT provides an annual Foundation Course in PCB manufacture and design. This is a valuable source of information for enginneers wishing to widen their knowledge and experience of the application of cost effective and reliable processes and techniques.
The ICT provides a membership qualification program for professionals who can attain Associate, Member or Fellow gradings in the Institue.
For further information about the ICT, contact:
Telephone: 01573 226131