- BSI - Standards proposals for comment
- John Walker Hon Secretary of the ICT
- ICT AGM & Seminar Review 01 Mar 2016
- Gordon Arkley
- UL Press Release
- ICT Darlington Seminar - 24th Nov 2015
- Annual Symposium 2016, Birmingham
- 2016 Annual Foundation Course
- AGM and Evening Seminar at Tewkesbury
- ICT Journal Vol 8 No 4 - October 2015
- Hayling Island Seminar 22nd September 2015
- Evening Seminar Darlington 24th Nov 2015
Institute of Circuit Technology
The Institute of Circuit Technology was established in 1974. Since then, it has successfully provided technology based training and information to PCB technologists and engineers, keeping them aware of developments in the industry.
The ICT facilitates dissemination of knowledge and expertise by a series of seminars and symposiums in varying locations.
The ICT Quarterly Journal contains papers and information regarding novel processes and techniques. Event reports and membership news.
The ICT provides an annual Foundation Course in PCB manufacture and design. This is a valuable source of information for enginneers wishing to widen their knowledge and experience of the application of cost effective and reliable processes and techniques.
The ICT provides a membership qualification program for professionals who can attain Associate, Member or Fellow gradings in the Institue.
For further information about the ICT, contact:
Telephone: 01573 226131