The Institute of Circuit Technology
The Institute of Circuit Technology was established in 1974. Since then, it has successfully provided technology based training and information to PCB technologists and engineers, keeping them aware of developments in the industry.
- ICT Spring Seminar and AGM 13th March 2018
- ICT Journal Vol 11 No 1
- BSI Updates January 2018
- BSI Updates February 2018
- Job Vacancy - Sales Representative
- CCI Eurolam
- Merlin PCB Group
- ICT Seminar Review - Harrogate 5th Dec 2017
- ICT Annual Symposium Call for Papers - 5th June 2018
- BSI Updates December 2017
- BSI Updates - Nov 2017
- ICT Seminar Review - Hayling Island Sept 2017
- ESA Approval for Ventec Material in Invotec Rigid and Flex-Rigid Production
- BSI Update October 2017
- ICT Journal Vol 10 No 4
The ICT facilitates dissemination of knowledge and expertise by a series of seminars and symposiums in varying locations.
The ICT Quarterly Journal contains papers and information regarding novel processes and techniques. Event reports and membership news.
The ICT provides an annual Foundation Course in PCB manufacture and design. This is a valuable source of information for enginneers wishing to widen their knowledge and experience of the application of cost effective and reliable processes and techniques.
The ICT provides a membership qualification program for professionals who can attain Associate, Member or Fellow gradings in the Institute.
For further information about the ICT, contact:
Telephone: 01573 226131