The Institute of Circuit Technology
The Institute of Circuit Technology was established in 1974. Since then, it has successfully provided technology based training and information to PCB technologists and engineers, keeping them aware of developments in the industry.
- ICT Spring Seminar and AGM March 2018
- Harrogate Winter Seminar Dec 2017
- ICT/NUKCG Annual Foundation Course April 9th-12th 2018
- ICT Evening Seminar Hayling Island Sept 2017
- IPC Plating Specifications sub committee
- ICT Journal Vol 10 No 3
- ICT 43rd Annual Symposium
- BSI Standards Update May 2017
- ICT Journal Vol 10 No 2
- ICT 43rd Annual Symposium - 9th May 2017
The ICT facilitates dissemination of knowledge and expertise by a series of seminars and symposiums in varying locations.
The ICT Quarterly Journal contains papers and information regarding novel processes and techniques. Event reports and membership news.
The ICT provides an annual Foundation Course in PCB manufacture and design. This is a valuable source of information for enginneers wishing to widen their knowledge and experience of the application of cost effective and reliable processes and techniques.
The ICT provides a membership qualification program for professionals who can attain Associate, Member or Fellow gradings in the Institue.
For further information about the ICT, contact:
Telephone: 01573 226131